Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dyson dc17 Absolute Vacuum cleaner review



The dyson dc17 is a remarkable new full size upright dyson. It has many new features: Best pick up of all uprights, Level 3 root cyclone, 5 year warranty Certified allergy and asthma friendly, Motorized brush bar, Quick draw telescope wand, Brush control button no more knob or clutch.

I absolutely LOVE THIS DYSON! This dyson is for homes with longer carpets and was specifically designed for the U.S.A
This dyson fluffs the carpet like no dyson I have had, That has always been one of my dislikes with the dyson but not any more. This dyson has 2 motors one for the main power, and one for the brush bar which adds even more cleaning power at the head, But I wish I could say the same for the end of the wand. I am a bit disappointed that It does not have as much power as my 14 or 7 But I feel that the way that it picks up at the floor make up for it 100% I would recommend this dyson for single story homes because it is a beast to carry up stairs its very heavy to carry up a singe flight of stairs. But when you are vacuuming with it it feels just like any other dyson light as a feather and this one feels self propelled even tho it is not. I like this model because it has stiffer and longer brushes which help raise carpet nap, and also it does not use a clutch meaning NO MORE CLUTCHES TO GO OUT! just replace a belt. Its allot easier less complicated and allot less time consuming. To turn off the brush bar just push the little red button next to the power button and your off. I like the quick draw feature because there's no more having to press the annoying button to release it. Just grab pull and go!

Pros. Best pick up and fluff of the dysons I have tested. Power Power Power. Quick Draw wand is a plus. No more clutches just a belt that is user replaceable if needed. FEELS LIGHT AS A PEN! Grooms carpets like a dyson SHOULD!

Cons: Heavy when lifting. Filter takes a bit longer to dry for my liking. No more swivel neck on the attachments now makes them feel a bit awkward.

1 comment: