Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hello world and welcome!

Hello and good day, Here is a little about my blog and my self to get you more aquatinted. I have been collecting vacuums since I was 4. I was born in 1994 and one of my first toys was one of those corn poppers that you push around, that then turned into a toy Dirt Devil vacuum that soon turned into the real deal! I Received my first "actual" vacuum that I could call "my own" when I was 6 *2001* After the devastating loss of my grandma in 2005 I have set out on a new hobby *To collect and review vacuums*
I have now owned 20-30 vacuums various brands to date. Dyson, Kirby, Hoover, Kenmore, ext. And love each of them in there own way. When I was in elementary school I did not have very many friends... BUT I always had my hobby *VACUUMING* one thing I am sure to do. SIck or not some times 3 times a day even.

To my readers: Thank you for taking the time to read my blog/blogs. REMEMBER I AM 15 I WILL AND DO make spelling errors so please excuse me for that. And I wish you all happy readying!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Chrys. I'm a big fan of your work. Do you happen to have a facebook? my email is: chrys.perez@gmail.com you can find me on facebook with that. I think we could be good friends :)

    ReplyDelete